QUESTIONS PARENTS ASK US
At what age should I talk to my child about the dangers of pornography?
How can I protect their innocence and prepare them well?
Do filters work when my teenager uses his phone away from the house?
How big a problem is snapchat or these other apps I read about?
As parents we may be aware of the new challenges and changes the internet has brought yet be uncertain how to practically respond. Some parents even feel overwhelmed, saying that their children have a better understanding of internet, tablets and apps than they do. Which is why NAKED TRUTH partner with community groups, churches and schools to deliver the PG WORKSHOP
THE 2 HOUR SESSION WILL INCLUDE
UP TO DATE INFORMATION REGARDING ONLINE AND DIGITAL CULTURE
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR DIFFERENT AGES AND STAGES | TIPS FOR CHILDREN IN PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PARENTS PACK | WITH USEFUL LINKS, STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS AND CONVERSATION STARTERS
TIPS FOR YOUNGER KIDS
- How to set up parental controls & safety features on computers & devices.
- What to do if your child has accidental exposure to adult content.
- When and how to start to talking about online dangers.
TIPS FOR OLDER TEENS
- How to monitor devices & give some freedom.
- Understand apps like WhatsApp, Snapchat & KiK.
- Help your teenagers think about & question what they choose to see and share online.
This 2 hour workshop starts promptly at 7.30pm (doors 7.15) and includes a break.
This event is hosted by a local church but is available to parents of all faiths or none.
Tickets are free of charge and can be booked using the link below.