If you were at church on Sunday (23rd Sept) you will know that we are asking for help with refreshments and transport for Rachel and Frank’s wedding at St Chad’s Church in Romiley at 2pm on 20th October.
Please contact Kevin if
– you could help pickup Frank’s family from the airport on Thursday 18th or Friday 19th October.
– you can bake a cake for refreshments to be served after the wedding service. We’re not talking about three-tier wedding cakes with all the decorations! It will be great to have a variety of cake, just like when we have a church bring ’n’ share event.
– you can co-ordinate getting all the cakes together and taking them to Romiley on the morning of the wedding.
– you could be on the team on the day, serving refreshments and clearing up afterwards. You will still be able to enjoy the wedding service itself.
– on Monday 22nd October you could help take Frank’s family to the airport from their hotel in Stockport.
We don’t usually have bring ’n’ share events in another location. But with a little bit of organisation, there is no reason why we can’t excel in blessing Rachel and Frank (and their guests) in these practical ways.
God bless you.