How can you give to 360Life Church?
360Life Church does not receive funds from external sources, except for very occasional (and modest) grants that are sometimes given to charities for very specific purposes. The life and ministry of the church is totally underpinned by the sacrificial and regular giving of church members and of others. And this is good and appropriate since giving to God is a fundamental part of being a Jesus-follower.
This page is designed to help you find convenient ways to give to 360Life Church, especially during the Coronavirus crisis. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
And God bless you as you give to Him.
You can make one-off donations to the church using Internet Banking. Unlike giving by Standing Order, by using Internet Banking you vary the payment dates and amounts to fit with your personal circumstances.
Most banks allow payments using Internet Banking to be for any amount, so long as you have the money in your bank account. They can be as small as £1.
You will need the sort code and account number for the church. We don't publish this information on this website, so you need to contact us for this. Please send Viktorija a WhatsApp message or email email@example.com. Or contact us in the usual way using telephone, text, or carrier pigeon.
When you make a payment, identify the account as "360Life Church".
To help us, please complete the Reference box for the payment. We suggest you include your name, whether the gift is covered by a Gift Aid form already completed and whether the gift is designated for a specific purpose. For instance:
"J Bloggs, GA" for a Gift-aided payment
"J Smith, Love Fund" for a non-Gift-aided gift, designated for the Love Fund.
Of course you can also use Internet Banking to create regular payments. In effect, this is identical to giving by a standing order.
Set up a standing order
- Ask your bank to setup a new standing order: please contact us for the bank account details.
- Set it up with your bank using Internet Banking
- Alternatively, you can ask us to set it up for you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be emailed a form to download, or alternatively be given a paper copy to complete, sign and return to Viktorija Faigt. We can then send it to your bank for you.
Complete a quick and easy online Gift Aid declaration here.
UK tax payers: If you pay Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the UK, we can claim back 25p on every £1 you donate through the Gift Aid scheme, recovered from the money you've paid in those taxes. To allow us to do this, please complete this online Gift Aid declaration.
- If you are a UK higher rate (40 per cent) or additional rate (45 per cent) income tax payer and you give to 360Life Church directly and allow us to reclaim the basic rate tax through Gift Aid then you may recover, through your tax return, the difference between the basic rate tax that 360Life Church recovers and the higher or additional rate that you have paid.
- If you give via Payroll Giving then, because you are giving 'pre-tax', you are able to pass on the full benefit of your tax to 360Life Church immediately.
It’s really simple to get started;
Sign up for free.
Get shopping – your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to 360Life Church. It couldn’t be easier!
There are no catches or hidden charges and 360Life Church will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Contact the Giving Team
By Email: email@example.com
Cale Green Life Centre
71 Adswood Road