We have been closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Following advice from Public Health England and the Church of England, among others, we are taking appropriate steps to ensure that we keep our congregation, staff team, small groups, and those attending events such as Toddlers, as safe as possible.
Please DO NOT attend church events or small groups if you are in a period of self, or mandated isolation.
General precautions now in place
360Life Church is taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of infection:
- Until further notice, we will not be having communion in Sunday services nor in small groups.
- We are doing all that we can to provide adequate hand-washing facilities and hand-sanitisation products in Cale Green Life Centre.
- We are asking for extra-vigilance in the preparation and handling of food and drinks.
- If you travel using public transport, please thoroughly wash your hands upon arrival at church.
We want to support those who are unable to leave their homes because they are unwell or who have been asked to self-isolate in the current Coronavirus outbreak.
We will do this by:
- Live streaming of church services onto the church Facebook group.
- Continuing to make audio recordings of sermons available on the church website.
- Encouraging leaders of small groups to use WhatsApp groups (or similar) to keep people connected.
- Maintaining a list of who is unwell so that we can respond appropriately to pastoral needs and tackle any problems with food shopping and so on.
In the event that wider social-distancing measures are considered, or the Government orders the suspension of all public gatherings, we will need to make even more use of social media, internet, audio and visual media. So please ensure that the church has up-to-date phone numbers and email addresses for you. If you don’t currently access the church Facebook group, you should consider joining it.
For events like Toddlers and Soup Group, there is a need to balance the wellbeing of staff and volunteers who support these activities with the need to provide these to the wider community. We will keep these groups under regular review.
We are asking all team members and volunteers who are feeling unwell to stay away from church until fully recovered.
If you feel unwell and develop a fever, please call 111 for advice.
To help prevent the spread of infection, please follow the general best practice outlined by Public Health England
If you have recently returned from abroad, or are planning travel, please ensure that you are following all Foreign & Commonwealth Office advice.