Public worship at Cale Green Life Centre is being resumed.
We continue to operate in a Covid-secure way, which includes a one-way system for moving around the building and hand-sanitising stations available throughout the building.
Everyone attending must wear a face covering (unless exempt), there are strict limits on who can sing, any vocal responses made during the service must be at low volume, everyone must disperse promptly after services and, of course, at all times, we must maintain appropriate distancing between households.
Places for Sunday Services need to be pre-booked to ensure people are not turned away at the door.
Bookings can be made from Monday to Friday for the following Sunday service. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will however, try to give priority to people who were unable to get “seats” previously and our online meet and greet and online Sunday services will continue alongside in-person services. Please only come to a Sunday Service at Cale Green Life Centre if you have successfully booked a place.
You can pre-book by calling 0161 850 8360 or by using the form below.
Service prebooking for Sunday Service
Booking availability for Sunday Service on December 6, 2020
12 places booked out of 30 so far
Just fill in this form to book
A SHORT WALK AROUND CALE GREEN LIFE CENTRE
- At all times maintain appropriate social-distancing between households.
- All children under 11 must stay with their parent/carer at all times and be accompanied to the toilet during your visit.
- Everyone must use hand-sanitiser on entry and upon exit of the building (and after every use of the bathrooms).
- All property brought into the building with you must be taken home again afterwards.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, unless you are exempt (Please mention it when booking via phone or via the website, and download your exemption certificate on your smartphone here or print your card here, or your badge here and show it to a member of the welcome team when you arrive).
NHS Track and Trace policy at Cale Green Life Centre
Owing to the Covid-19 global pandemic, and in accordance with government guidance, we currently have social distancing measures in place, which limit attendance numbers at Cale Green Life Centre. With that in mind, please pre-book into our Sunday services using the form above.
In order to support the NHS Test and Trace programme, we will collect data for all visitors, as well as recording times for entering and leaving Cale Green Life Centre.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health & Social Care, we will keep your details safely and in compliance with GDPR legislation for 21 days before securely disposing of or deleting them. We will only share this data with NHS Test and Trace, when requested, in the event that it is needed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. We will not use your details for any other purposes or pass them on to anyone else.
If you do not want your details shared for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace, you can choose to opt out, in which case we will not share the information provided for booking purposes with NHS Test and Trace. You can find out more about how we use your data and your data privacy rights here.